At North Central, you can explore God's truth among a small group of trusted friends who support each other in becoming stronger Christians.
When you commit to a small group, you'll enjoy several advantages:
- Make a more personal connection with other Christians.
- Apply what you learn in classes, study
- Challenge yourself to take the next step in your faith or make a significant life change.
- Encourage other people who can benefit from your experience.
- Give or receive support during times of crisis.
Most of all, small group participation can prepare you to serve Christ in a way that draws others to faith.
If you have any questions about small groups or wish to learn more, send an email directly to North Central's Small Group Ministry Leaders, .